September 24, 2021
September 26, 2021
Due to all the current corona measures and the prospects, the board, in collaboration with the activity officer, has decided to move the 2021 Brabant Bike Rally from 11-12-13 June to
September 24, 25 and 26, 2021
We expect that there is a greater chance that an event like this can take place again.
At the beginning of July we will make the final decision whether or not to continue the BBR.
After that we will open the registration.
We hope that with this we can 'buy' some time and have a nice party in September.